Phase 3 Reopening:
Gov. Abbott announced we are moving into Phase 3 of reopening. Beginning June 4th, Harrell has expanded the number of guests gathering for a service/visitation to nearly 50% of the capacity of each Chapel. Safety for the families attending funeral services and our staff continues to be our priority. Please refer to the Chapel Guidelines below for the number of guests that may attend a service at one time. During a service, additional people are permitted in other areas of our facility. People attending graveside services are requested to practice social distancing while gathered.
Dripping Springs: 50
Harrell Funeral Home’s Role:
- Employee will open the door to minimize anyone touching surfaces and will be wearing gloves and a mask as they assist you.
- Surfaces are sanitized and cleaned before/after all services.
- A designated area is reserved for at-risk guests to sit.
- A virtual experience for those unable to attend is provided at the family’s requests.
Funeral Attendees Responsibility:
- Masks are required for everyone and will not be provided.
- Social distancing is expected. Please avoid shaking hands or physical contact with members of the family or guests.
- Sanitize your hands before entering.
- Do not attend services if you are feeling ill, have been around anybody that has been sick, or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or is suspected to have within the last 14 days.