Design a Cremation as
Unique as The Life Lived
When choosing cremation, the options for a final resting place are
Why You Should Think Of Harrell Funeral Home as Your Trusted Cremation Provider.
1. Your Loved One Never Leaves Our Care. Our on-site-crematory ensures that your loved one never leaves our care. We do not use a third-party crematory. Our crematory is located at the Austin Funeral home location.
2. We Take Very Seriously The Responsibility You Entrust In Us. We built our own crematory for the explicit purpose of
maintaining our high level of service throughout the cremation process. Safeguards are in place to ensure that once your loved one enters our care, they are clearly identified and
verification occurs at every step of the cremation process.
3. We Promise To Deliver Quality Customer Service. Each cremation is handled individually and privately in a peaceful setting. We have licensed crematory operators dedicated to providing cremation services and we will personally guarantee your satisfaction. Each cremation is managed by a licensed funeral director and a licensed crematory operator.
4. We pledge Safekeeping And Prompt Return Of Your Loved One's Cremated Remains. We
know it's important for you to know your loved one
will be coming home as soon as possible. We promise to notify
you as soon as their ashes become available, and safeguard their urn
until the time you are ready to receive your loved one.
5. Our Crematory is Reserved Exclusively For Our Customers. The on-site crematory at Harrell Funeral Home is a private crematory which exclusively serves our client families. Our staff is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
6. We Provide Customized Packages to Meet Your Needs. We provide customized cremation service options for private or public ceremonies. We have a service chapel that can be used for a private service or to host a celebration of life, gathering, visitation, viewing, funeral, or memorial service. Families will also be given the option to say good-byes in private.
Graveside Funeral Services
Create a permanent gathering place for your loved one's cremated remains, where loved ones can honor and reminisce.
For those who want the ease of cremation, without sacrificing a permanent resting place to gather and remember. We can guide you through the service possibilities for your loved one's cremated remains, including an outdoor graveside funeral or cremation columbaria. Personalize your loved one's service to honor them, through military honors, masonic rights or religious leadership. We offer memorials that truly speak to your loved one, through custom grave markers and memorial flowers. No matter what your wishes, we want to help them come to light.
Healing ceremonies that pay tribute to your loved one.
A beautiful service that is held at the cemetery, following a funeral at mortuary chapel or your place of religious worship. Gather around your loved one's cremated remains to commemorate their life and honor the memories shared. This symbolic service is a beautiful step forward in the healing process, and can accompany many end of life options.
We can help you memorialize a loved one when scattering ashes.
This act can be an important way to begin to let go. And it can be a creative, thoughtful reflection of your loved one. From sending remains in to space to letting them go at sea, we can help you plan a unique way to memorialize a life through scattering cremated remains.
Let us walk you through the possibilities as you choose the right service for your loved one.
We are ready to serve you.
Types of Cremation Memorials
Design a way to house cremated remains that expresses a life and gratifies the living.
A permanent resting place is something to consider carefully. Ask yourself about the kind of design that would best commemorate the life lost and provide a fitting place for family and friends to gather at a service and many years to come. Here’s a selection of our offerings.